Is a clogged drain slowing you down? Our team of professionals respond quickly and accommodate your schedule when you need drain cleaning or repair. Call at the first signs of a slow drain to prevent a backup from happening.
What are the signs of clogged drains?
- Very slow draining from your bathtub, sink or other fixture can indicate a clog, even if there’s been no backup yet
- Water backs up out of drain
- Gurgling sounds from drains, especially after running a washing machine or dishwasher
- A mysterious puddle of water on the floor near tub or sink
Clogged Showers and Bathtubs
What are the signs of a clogged shower or tub?
- Water rising slowly toward your ankles as you shower or overflowing as you bathe
- A slow-to-drain tub or shower
- Strange gurgling noises coming from tub or shower drain
- An unpleasant odour coming from the drains
- A pool of water around the drain when it hasn’t been used in hours
What are the signs of a clogged toilet?
- Toilet clogs and overflows
- A constantly running toilet that may spontaneously refill